Maadwo AbusuafoO (Good evening family members),
You are cordially invited to participate in the AKOMA NTOASO TOUR 2014, an Afurakan centered tour of Jamaica which offers daily excursions to OURStorical sites in Jamaica that relate to the TRUEStory of Afurakan people born on the island (and those of Jamaican background). WE also provide herbal teas & wholistic health consultations of various kinds for Healing and Rejuvenation of the Afurakan mind, body and soul.
During your stay with the AKOMA NTOASO Collective in Jamaica, WE will be attending various cultural events and festivals in the island that are specifically related to the dominant & prevalent Afurakan culture of Jamaica & the entire Caribbean region! In addition to that, ALL nature lovers (like myself!) will have the opportunity to walk with US through the serene countryside of Jamaica & visit small locally owned farms, learn about indigenous agriculture, herbology and medicinal practices and we will also be taking Our guests on nature walks through small districts in the island.
WE also offer assistance to Afurakans in the diaspora who would like to resettle and invest in the rural economy, via land development kwk. ALL of our affiliates and collective members are Melanin (Black) dominant Jamaicans, and we support the local Afurakan economy exclusively. ALL financial transactions will be done in the local Jamaican currency. There is MUCH, MUCH MORE that We will be offering OUR Global Afurakan community, so please know that this is just a “TASTE” of what WE intend to provide. However, the PURPOSE of AKOMA NTOASO TOURS is to Expose and Educate the Afurakan diaspora on the Resilient & Powerful Legacy of Afurakan OURStorical Truth in Jamaica, as it has NEVER been told or seen before….
IF you are UNaware of the Legacy of The Right Honorable Marcus Mosiah Garvey, Ohemmaa (Queen) Nanny, Agya (Fawda) Paul Bogle, Baba (Fawda) Sam Sharpe, Miss Lou (Louise Bennett), Empress Imogene “Queenie” Kennedy and Many Other Afurakan-Jamaicans who are commonly UNknown to the world, you will surely learn about them and their Story during your stay with the AKOMA NTOASO TOUR 2014. WE encourage you All to reach Out to US if you are interested in attending the AKOMA NTOASO TOUR 2014 at http://www.akomatours.yolasite.com. Please note that we welcome infants, children, adolescents, (All of whom must be accompanied by atleast one parent) the elderly and we provide special packages for school trips and excursions. A registration process & phone interview is required to book your stay with US. Please contact Yaya Kentake Malopenza for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org. Meda ase na Abibifahodie! (Thank you and Afurakan Liberation!)
Yenge ye zola (Peace & Love),
Udadewethu (Sistar) Kentake.
“IF you want to LIE, speak english”
LOVE, HATE, HARMONY, BALANCE, TRUTH, WAR, DEATH, DESTRUCTION, DISORDER, LIFE, CREATION, PREGNANCY, CHILDBIRTH, MARRIAGE, EXTERMINATION, MELANIN, BLACK POWER, BLACK WEALTH, UNITY. All these words may not fit “together” in your opinion but in the Afurakan worldview they FIT very well. WE really NEED to stop speaking this DEAD language among ourselves, because we have OUR OWN already and it is ONLY OUR OWN LANGUAGE(S) that can TRULY DEFINE Our own experiences and worldview. Before rejecting or embracing any concept, 1st find out what that same concept or word means in YOUR OWN LANGUAGE & then and ONLY then will you KNOW whether it is OURS.
WE are willingly ENSLAVING ourselves to yurugu by giving them Power through speaking the language of THEIR ancestors, who have been warring, enslaving and committing genocide upon Us for several generations, by using the very same language(s) We now speak Ourselves. In this way, We continue to give them the POWER through conceptualizing the WORLD through their OWN eyes. Don’t Our children deserve to know and overstand Our ancestral truth and wisdom in the indigenous authentic way of the Egun (divine ancestors)? Aren’t We doing a DIS-service to Our children by teaching them about OURStory through the worldview of the very same people who seek to destroy them?
Are We not encouraging them to re-enslave themselves to the concepts of their enemies by teaching them about Our Reality through the eyes of their “conquerors”? Is this Why We feel that We should not, cannot, will not live FREE of yurugu domination? Is this Why We choose to sit back and wait on “magical divine intervention” and “believe” that the Creator will “descend” from the “heavens” with a “magic wand” to Save Us from Our enemies? What utter foolishness! This is the beginning of rationalizing Mentacide in Our minds and We must recognize it for what it is-a perpetual enslavement of the Afurakan mind, body and soul, through Our own will.
Our Egun never waited on “magical divine intervention” to solve their problems! They invoked the energy of their Ori, Orisa and Egun which inspired them and created Divine Focus on developing Real and Practical Solutions. Now, in Afurakan centered world communities, We have convinced Ourselves that We need not be self determining and focused on resolving Our issues and dilemnas, because the Creator and the divine ancestors will “intervene” on Our behalf in the “heavens”, and All We need to do it sit back and wait. How is that different from waiting on the return of “jesus”, “muhammad”, the “tooth fairy” or the “easter bunny”, it really IS Not! It is just a form of a self inspired “yurugu fairytale” that We continously play over and over in Our own minds!
The cause of this delusion of “complacency” is because the very language We are using to conceptualize and define “Abibifahodie” is one that was given to US to DESTROY Our ability to even have such a vision and see it realized! I know these questions may be hard to hear, hard to think about and even hard to consider for MANY of Us, but if We do not ask these questions Now Our children will be asking them Again, for several generations later. Let’s NOT be afraid to consider the ways in which We are willingly enslaving OURselves to being dominated and controlled by everyone else in the world to serve their OUR interests instead of OUR own. REmember that not all of it has to do with them, it also has to do with HOW we are enabling them to continue what they do. WE NEED TO STOP ENABLING OUR OWN CULTURAL GENOCIDE & WE NEED TO STOP IT NOWWW!
Mekyea mo (I greet you all) Afurakan family,
Many of US regularly greet one another with the appelation of Abibifahodie but what does it REALLY mean? Firstly the literal translation of Abibifahodie means “Afurakan Liberation” in the Tshi (Twi) speaking language of Ghana and Ivory Coast. However, the way of life behind the terminology we so often use has not been fully explained or discussed among Afurakans as a nation of people. What does it mean to Live Abibifahodie? To incorporate the values of Abibifahodie in ones’ daily life practices and routine? When we say we are living the legacy of Abibifahodie what does that entail? And equally so what is ANTI Abibifahodie or what principles and values work against the fulfillment of Abibifahodie? What does it mean to be a nationbuilder and what values, principles and worldview should we embrace or abhor (shun) in order to fulfill this ancestral obligation??
Based on a earlier discussion i had with some of OUR people, i decided to share my thoughts and inner meditation here as well, because i TRULY feel ALOT of us who are adamantly shouting Abibifahodie actually have NO IDEA what work, sacrifices and commitment that it actually entails. I for one can only speak for myself and state that my presence here at wordpress does not constitute living Abibifahodie and/or posting on other social networks does not eqaute with the work of Abibifahodie. Those of us who are devoted and serious about our RISE as families, communities and nation have the duty and obligation to work within our local communities and to connect with Afurakans internationally to build a self determining nationalist network that can aid and assist us in the quest for Family Development, Sovereignty & Inter generational nation building. It is a never ending process which could never be relegated to a “social network” where people have NO consistent access to one another or private communication.
Abibifahodie is a way of life that is a central part of OUR sustenance and existence as a people and we should take even the uttering of the word VERY seriously. It is a LIFE FORCE unto itself and those who utter it in a show of unity should also be willing and able to LIVE the principles and values that are at its very foundation.
Here are a few points i feel are central to LIVING the legacy of Abibifahodie, in the VERY REAL “offline” world when no one is looking WHO ARE YOU-REALLY??
1) Afurakan people STOP fornicating sexually with NON Afurakans, STOP having intimate relationships and/or casual sex with NON Afurakans, STOP engaging in friendships with them, DO NOT allow them to have access to your melanin energy in anyway (when/if you must interact for business/economic reasons when $$ must be exchanged, rub BOTH your hands with florida water or kananga water and say an ancestral incantation so that the parasitic energy of yurugu and other NON Afurakans (yurugu relatives) will NOT PENETRATE you. Afurakan people are highly sensitive to negative energy and so we should always be careful when interacting with enemies and ALL NON Afurakans of any kind. IF you cannot FULLY commit yourself to this first central point, then YOU ARE NOT READY to live the ancestral legacy of Abibifahodie. Seek healing and return to US when you are able to commit to buiding this reality, starting with yourself.
2) Try your best as an Afurakan to support our businesses and entrepreneurs for your basic needs. WE ALL need food, shelter and clothing-figure out as an Afurakan HOW you can obtain these needs from your own people. Food can be purchased from Afurakan/Caribbean grocers, instead of living on your own you can share a residence with other Afurakans and save money together or you can rent from an Afurakan or live in an Afurakan dominant community/apartment complex kwk, you can wear Afurakan clothing from the Motherland or you can support Afurakan merchants of RBG clothing kwk. There is always a way to get all the needs you require from your own people if you try hard enough it can be done. I know this because i do it myself! NOTHING Is impossible in 2013 in North America! If you cannot do it in your city, order clothing or food online! All thangs are possible through paypal!
3) INVEST in Afurakan economies in MELANIN dominant regions of the world. SIMPLE.
4) Travel to indigenous communities in Afurakan dominant islands and countries to establish a connection with OUR people there, whether it be on the Motherland or in the diaspora. Connect with communities that have large pops. of Afurakan people, find out what the people do daily, how they live, what they eat, what languages they speak, how they survive economically, how they raise their children, how they marry, learn their story & take some of the ideas you learn and implement it in your own community where you live in the Beast (U.S., Canada or any yurugu dominant territory).
5) Donate to Afurakan centered schools, institutions, learning centers and shrines contribute financially to the process of Abibifahodie STRICTLY with those who are UNcompromisingly Afurakan and precise about the fact that we are at WAR. If possible, send your child to an Afurakan centered institution, school or afterschool program, or create one in collaboration with other Abibifahodie nationalists.
6) REembrace OUR indigenous ancient spiritual scientific traditions, practices, rites and rituals, become reconnected to your Ori, Orisa and Egun. REJECT All religions and concepts that are hand me down inheritances from Our traumatic ONGOING Maafa experience.
7) DO NOT allow yurugu or any NON Afurakan to determine the definitions of SANKOFA for you or your family, meaning DO NOT allow their language to define OUR experience in anyway, shape or form. This may be hard because we speak their language but their definitions cannot and never will define us.
8) Build Afurakan friendships, networks, relationships, collectives and alliances with like minded people of your OWN nation
9) Begin to practice and live the principles of UMOJA (Unity), UJIMA (Collective Work & Responsibility) & UJAMAA (Cooperative Economics) among ourselves revive the traditions of SUSU (Afurakan nation banking) and economic partnership with OUR people worldwide
10) Begin to produce and create goods and services which the nation needs to exist and function.
11) Learn to resolve disputes without having to have the “last say”. If you dis-agree with another Afurakan who is committed to living Abibifahodie and you cannot seem to come to a consensus about who is right or wrong or who started the conflict kwk be the more upright Afurakan and AGREE to DIS-agree AND keep it moving. If your comrade cannot accept that the conflict is over, refrain from communicating with them until they have accepted that the ARGUMENT DONE. If they insist on continuing the discussion, let them know that the Mission of Abibifahodie is MUCH more important to you than appeasing their fragile ego. Show them the door. “Two captains cannot live in a ship”.
12) Do not gossip or slander another Afurakan behind their back, if you have an issue with a Brotha/Sista call them and tell them to their face. Hypocrisy is part of the yurugu worldview and it is NOT an indigenous personality trait of Afurakan people, so if you gossip and you are melanin dominant you are embracing yurugu cultural values and you ARE a hypocrite.
13) If you are homosexual and/or a misogynist, defender of patriarchy (yurugu inspired male dominant value system which BIRTHED homosexuality) and if you have homosexual tendencies or hatred of the divine feminine/masculine, please seek Afurakan centered psychological counselling before you declare yourself to be a “warrior” of your people. Any Afurakan who displays these qualities is a danger to the entire community and nation and must be EXILED until they are able to find healing modalities that can aid them in their return to Afurakan sanity.
14) Learn to greet Afurakan people in an honorable and respectful manner even if you do not know the person. As Afurakans we must accept the fact that it is OUR ancestral duty and obligation to show Honor and Reverence to one another when we come together.
15) Recognize that every Afurakan child is a REturned ancestor, treat Our children with supreme honor and love. Afurakan children should not be seen by anyone but their parents before 9 days old, the reason for this is because the ancestral spirits are with them very closely during this time and they are still in between two worlds. Educate expectant parents that they must Honor this ancestral tradition because it is a form of spiritual protection for them and their family. This is your obligation as a part of the Afurakan nation.
16) Implement methods and ways in which nation traitors in your family, communities and nation will be dealt with, do not allow nation traitors to wreck emotional, mental, psychological and spiritual havoc and mayhem in the Afurakan nation while you call yourself a warrior. Warriors do NOT allow nation traitors to walk free and carelessly in the community without reprimanding them and implementing ways in which they will be punished. If there is no punishment for being a sell out then that means everyone in the nation is FREE to abuse, terrorize and victimize Afurakan people and there will be no consequences for it. Is that the message of “warriorhood” we want to leave for our children?
17) Compose a life plan journal/will for your children, indicating what is expected of them as a member of an Abibifahodie family and/or community, and also expressing what will not be accepted. There must be a consequence for breaking Ancestral Law (MAAT) so indicate within the life journal what you want for your family, grandchildren and great-grand and what will be done if the Ancestral Laws of the family are broken. There must be consequences for ancestral treason and you must decide what they are. Write it consisely and have it notarized by a legal representative.
18) Create or Join an existing Afurakan collective (that is free of yurugu and ALL NON Afurakans), family group or organization based on OUR divine ancestral values (ADMONITIONS OF MAAT, ADINKRA, IFA kwk) and make sure that all the Afurakans in this network can depend on one another and be there for one another in all circumstances and times of urgency. Decide what your Mission statement will be as an extended family. Our Afurakan relationships must be wholistic and grounded in the values of the extended family. Our relationships should not simply be based on an “entertainment” (lecture circuit, conference, seminar kwk) paradigm.
If you are only seeing or communicating with your Afurakan “comrades” at events then those people cannot be trusted or taken seriously. Our relationships must reflect the fact that we are interdependent and communal by nature, therefore, we must be able to sit and eat together, execute plans of nation building together and count on each other in a time of need. Relationships that do not reflect this are pseudo-european, anti-Afurakan, anti-MAAT and cannot stand the test of time. IF we choose to define Ourselves as Afurakans, our relationships cannot be reflecting yurugu values and a parasitic worldview (based on individualism-which is anti-life/anti-community).
19) As an Afurakan male and or female know your role. I will not take this time to discuss or explain the Afurakan males’ role to him, as i would hope there are Elder Brothas out here who can enlighten our men about their obligations. However, i will briefly state that as Ohemmas’ of the Universe, the Epitome of Divine Femininty it is the responsibility of the Afurakan woman to know how to groom herself properly, to embrace her natural beauty and hair, to accept that her breasts and physical body is not a object of sexual gratification for men but rather a vessel of Divinity through which Afurakan life can be REborn, therefore the act of Sex in and of itself is a method of channeling spiritual energy from Orun, to know how to prepare healthy meals using traditional foods, spices and ingredients from OUR ancestral diet and to honor and accept the fact that the ONLY rightful complimentary She has on this planet is the Afurakan man (same thang goes vice versa). My Egun have informed me that it is unacceptable for a Sista to romantically pursue a Brotha, so if you are an Ohemma (Mother of the Universe/Black wombman) and you have an interest in a Brotha in your community DO NOT pursue him, let the Egun do what they must and if it is meant to be it will be.
20) Learn and Study the ancient spiritual science of Divine Law & Divine Hate…overstand what these terminologies mean before shunning the concept of “hatred”. Hatred in the oyinbo (devoid of a soul) languages of the world and hatred in Our OWN language is not the same thang. Learn how to conceptualize our thoughts, philosophies and ancestral wisdom in OUR own tongue, because the concept of BEing Afurakan has an origin, beginning with OUR own language and way of seeing the world. IF you would like to learn more about this spiritual science please contact me by email and i will provide you with resources in this area.
Abibifahodie Afrikan family!
I am absolutely sure that the Nananom Nsamanfo (divine ancestors) have given me this message to share with Our global Afrikan family. Now you can take this however you want, but just make sure you fully digest the fullness of the message, that is all i ask. Whatever other emotions come up as you read this, please put them aside and deal with the core of the matter at hand: which is the survival, preservation and unity of the Afrikan family, by any means necessary.
There are many of us who are on a path of awakening and are now beginning to realeyes the greatness from whence we came. Not only that we are "kings and queens" and all the other usual "Black power" rhetoric that you may hear around the place. NO, that is not what i mean. Many of us are learning about the power of melanin, the pineal gland and overstanding how Afrikan genetics is tied to metapsychics, spirituality and the unseen world. I am speaking directly to those of us who consider ourselves to be "awake", Afrikan centered, RBG, Pan-Afrikan, Maroon, Garveyites or whatever "label" you want to embrace…i am NOT speaking to those of us who are "brain dead" to the Afrikan way of life and who have no interest in overstanding it, defending it or embracing it. If you are reading this, Akwaaba (Welcome) to my blog, Meda ase for visiting, I apprecilove your presence, but i am NOT speaking directly to you. I cannot hold Afrikans' accountable IF they do not even know they are Afrikan in the 1st place.
Many of us who are using the above mentioned terminologies to refer to Ourselves are exhibiting some very twisted schizophrenic behaviour which Must be addressed immediately. Let me get straight to the point without "cuttin nu cawna" as is often said in Jamaica. A very big part of REAfrikanization is prioritizing family development which is the base of re-creating Nationhood for the Afrikan family. At this stage of the WAR we are in, no one should have to repeat this statement more than once for it to be understood. It is being repeated too many times and that shows something is deeply wrong with us.
Afrikan family development is a weapon of MASS RE-CONSTRUCTION and most of us who are "brainstorming" about HOW we can destroy white terror domination on a grand scale are forgetting the most important aspect of it all….when yurugu came to our shores in ancient Nubia/Kemet kwk the first thang they attacked was the Afrikan family…it would not have been possible to destroy our 1st civilization(s) IF they did not dismantle what Our civilizations were based on: the Unity of the Afrikan Family. Therefore, if the Afrikan family was the 1st Unit to be attacked it Must also be primary in the pursuit of Nation ReBuilding.
Only ofcourse, for those who are serious about Nation Building which at this point does not seem to be many. This should truly not be difficult for any Afrikan with basic common sense to overstand. But for whatever reason, it seems to be very excruciatingly hard for Afrikans in the west to overstand that without family development True Afrikan Unity can never be possible. And it seems as if many of us do not even want it to be possible. As Our Egun (honorable ancestors) have told us "when actions speak, words are meaningless". Right now, our actions are speaking very clearly.
There is NO EXCUSE on the planet for any Afrikan with the knowledge of themselves as a melanin rich 9ether Ntrchr walking on earth, with the wisdom of their Bakoko (honorable ancestors) easily accessible to them, to be working against the reality of family development and/or to be purposefully avoiding the possibility of entering into an honorable Maatic union with their compliment. In such a seriously genocidal and brutally violent era for Afrikan people globally, We really do not have time for anyone who proudly exhibits the mentacidal behaviour of their oppressors' as if it is a trophy to be proud of-unfortunately that describes a large portion of us who "consider" ourselves "centered". What does that say about where we are headed as a people??
Many of us refuse to make the sacrifices necessary for family development (long distance relationships, which is not a "choice" it is NECESSARY because of the circumstances!), we engage in constant slandering of the opposite sex (Afrikan centered sistas act like men kwk), we condone anti-Afrikan behaviour (homosexuality, debate all you want but that is NOT Us) and often accept this degeneracy in our midst, we embrace Willie Lynch ("those" Caribbean people are backwards, "those" Afrikan americans don't like "us" kwk) making it almost impossible for US to engage in cross-national family development because the biases and discrimination is too much for many of us to bear.
All this totally dysfunctional, divide and conquer tactics that we willingly engage in are extremely detrimental to Our healing and self preservation as an Afrikan nation in new formation. I am just not convinced that we are serious about BEing serious about REAfrikanizing anymore, it truly seems as if this is a re-run from Sesame Street that i watched when i was a child and many of us think that being Afrikan is a live cartoon in action. Now let me tell you it is NOT. In addition to the severely mentacidal behaviour mentioned above, it gets WORSE.
Some of us think we are "Afrikan nationalists" even though we are in bed with a cavebeast and/or a furhead! Dat nuh mek it! If you are in an intimate relationship with a non Afrikan of any nation (caucasian, asian, indian it makes no difference) you are basically engaged in NATION SUICIDE, whether you have children with this person or not. Offering yourself up to be voluntarily raped by your oppressor is not normal and no one is going to applaud or congratulate you for it. If you are hiding your yurugu in the closet and coming on facebook talking about "how much you love the Afrikan family" please STOP THE BULLSHIT.
You are only lying to yourself and proving to your honorable ancestors how sick you really are. Either get some help from an elder in your community or consult with an Afrikan priest/ess to assist you in dealing with your mental health issue. We have enough mental health issues in our community already, and we mos def do not need more. What you are doing is a dis-service to Our nation and you are a disgrace and an embarassment to US All.
The behaviour noted above clearly shows that people who exhibit this behaviour are severely mentally ill and require spiritual healing and exorcism of the yurugu spirit that is harvesting their body. There is NO reason for any Afrikan who claims to know themself to engage in sexual activity or intimate relations with a non Afrikan of any race, regardless of the many challenges that may come with nation rebuilding, so NO it's not ok for you to marry an indian, an asian, a mexican, an arab or anyone who is not a 9ether. Just because they are not caucasian does not mean you should be in bed with them. Yes, we are in a "new age" but that is not an excuse to erase your dominant Afrikan genes off the face of the planet! We should embrace, love and honor what Afrikan love and unity can create.
In final, if we are truly aware that the first war was the War against the Afrikan family then Our MAIN aim and objective should be the restructing of that Sacred Family Unit-the Re-Birth of Maat can only be effectively done through that means…So! if you are engaged in any activity, whether mental (willie lynch), physical (sexual/intimate interaction with the opposite sex of any other nation other than Afrikan), psychological (embracing divide and conquer mentality) or spiritual (worshipping dieties of other nations and praying to the very people who oppress you! HOW CRAZY!) then you need to seek a mental health professional who is Afrikan centered and can assist you in coming back into your Afrikan mind.
I am fully and totally convinced that Afrikans ALL OVER THE WORLD need severe psychospiritual therapy in order to be able to fully commit ourselves to nation rebuilding. Because it is very evident that at this point we cannot handle the responsibility of fulfilling Abibifahodie….we are severely emotionally and psychologically traumatized in a variety of ways…myself included (how could i not include myself when i am Afrikan too?!) but the 1st part of dealing with trauma is acknowledging it. Isn’t that true??
With love, joy and righteous rage
I greet you all,
My Afrikan family,
1) How to make a fire to cook food &/or how to cook food without electric or gas stove
2) How to identify fruits and vegetables that can be eaten in nature
3) How to defend oneself in a multitude of ways, including but not limited to, using ones’ bodily force or martial arts
4) How to grow your own foods, specifically those which are indigenous to the Afrikan ancestral diet
5) How to identify natural water sources, that are safe to drink
6) How to identify herbs that can be used for cleansing the body or healing wounds kwk
7) How to identify herbs and plants that can be used to purify and cleanse the internal organs
8) How to rescue someone if they are drowning (lifeguard).
9) How to navigate to safety in sea water, by boat or swimming.
10) How to fish and how to find bait in the wild order to catch fish.
11) How to identify and locate safe places and hideouts in the hills and mountainous regions, of whatever region or location we may find ourselves.
12) How to exercise and implement community discipline and order through “guerilla rulership”
13) How to herd and raise animals, like goats, ducks, chickens, wild birds, pigs, cows kwk.
14) How to build your own home.
15) How to utilize traditional methods of transportation to move goods &/or services from one place to another (ex: donkey, boat, cow, horse, ship, mule)
16) How to generate your own income by utilizing natures’ many resources.
17) How to protect oneself during natural disasters using survival techniques and strategies that are part of our ancestral legacy and which can be easily learned through living in harmony with ones’ environment.
18) How to utilize natural resources of the earth to create items which are necessary for human survival (clothing, shoes, furniture, cooking utensils kwk)
19) How to be able to properly identify the stage of decolonization one has reached in order to know the duties and responsibilities one can or cannot handle in the ReAfrikanization/nation-building process.
20) How to be able to assist our sistas in the childbirth process utilizing our ancient ancestral knowledge about midwifery practices &/or how to assist oneself in un-assisted childbirth.
21) How to be able to heal, treat and cure life threatening dis-eases, ailments or illnesses that are common and prevalent among Afrikan people.
22) How to establish independent methods of communication among Afrikan people globally, that is not connected to modern technology that was created by non-Afrikan nations to watch, spy and monitor the movements of Afrikan people.
23) How to have control of yourself (including your behaviour, your thoughts, your actions kwk) as an Afrikan person and not direct your anger, rage, insecurities, self hatred or low self esteem at other Afrikan people. This may not be seen as a nation building skill to many of us, but our dsyfunctional and mentacidal behaviour towards one another is one of the main reasons for the lack of global Afrikan power! We must learn to build our character through actively engaging in self healing. If you are angry about your condition or circumstance, go find a punching bag or talk to an Afrikan therapist!~Let’s BE REAL!!
24) How to identify what foods can be eaten raw and which foods cannot be eaten raw.
25) How to build economic partnerships and alliances within the Afrikan world in order to revive and restore the legacy of Ujima (Collective Work & Responsibility) & Ujamaa (Cooperative Economics)= Abibifahodie!
26) How to build heterosexual Afrikan unions, (even in the midst of yurugu domination) between sistas and brothas. We must be able to create and sustain healthy mate relationships among one another, we must be able to show one another love and express our deepest emotions without fear, and we must prevent this system from turning us against one another. If we cannot do this then we cannot build a nation. PERIOD. This is a very important nation-building skill, because without the unity of the heterosexual Afrikan man and woman, nationhood can Never be possible.
Our unions must result in marriage, a stable family unit (that can resolve conflict when it arises) and the birth of many beautiful 9ether children to continue Our divine legacy in this world. Inter-racial unions (with ANYONE that is not a melanated Afrikan) are the beginning of the GENOCIDE of the Afrikan nation and anyone involved in such ancestral treason, should refrain from community work until they are prepared to leave their non-Afrikan mate behind.
27) How to identify when you need emotional, spiritual or psychological assistance or help due to any issue you may be facing. ALL of us are severely traumatized in a multitude of ways, due to our condition of having to live in a system of yurugu domination, for so long. Our trauma is not only individual, it is inter-generational, all of the wounds of our ancestors have been passed down to us for us to carry. This is a very heavy burden to bear. Some of us are soo traumatized and disturbed that we require extra assistance in Our healing. It is our duty to identify the level of trauma we are at and also to define the methods of healing we will engage in.
All of us are severely traumatized, some of us even beyond repair. Therefore, all of us must seek out healing modalities that will assist us in the process of becoming whole again. Engage in activities you love to do with other Afrikans, go out to a reggae club and dance the night away or travel to troical locations where you can be surrounded with ONLY Afrikan people. Moving towards nation-building without engaging in self healing at the same time, is very dangerous for ones’ well being and can also result in a multitude of health problems as well as spiritual disorders (called “psychiatric disorders” in the yurugu way of thinking). We must all actively engage in spiritual healing and cleansing from the toxicity of “white supremacy” as we nation-build. One cannot be done without the other, because yurugu domination still exists and having to live under this type of demonic system is a sickness in and of itself.
28) How to communicate with Afrikan people, with respect, honor, joy, humility and even reverence (YES i said reverence). The very fact that we are still here is even a miracle so how we communicate with each other is very important. Your communication shows who you really are, if you say you love Afrikan people it should show in the way you treat Afrikan people. Don’t be a hypocrite because it WILL show!
Written by: Kentake Malopenza
The land is our ancient source of wealth,
From time immemorial, it has been our richness, our pride and our strength,
Now we sell it to the highest bidder, the ones with the fattest pockets and the most recessive genes,
They are now the “legal guardians” of our ancestors’ most intimate dreams,
Daughters of Mama Sekhmet continue to ask ourselves WHY?,
Why do we continue to allow our ancestors to cry-at our self inflicted demise?,
Are we not the ones who call the enmy to our shores, Begging and pleading with them to stay with us some more?,
Calling them to visit our homes, learn our secrets and feast on our delicious cuisine, while they plot and plan the destruction of our future seeds?,
We, who overstand the dilemna we face, have a great and serious duty before us, which we must fully embrace,
Daughters of Mama Sekhmet, Oya, Osun, Oba, Yemoja, Olokun, is this the memory of Nubian wombmanhood we want to leave our daughters and sons?,
A legacy that teaches them to turn the other cheek-one that teaches our children we must accept defeat?,
We must listen to the voice of our ancestors callung us to take back our lands, take back our forests, take back our watersources, take back our sacred secrets-from the grip of our enemies that lurk at every corner,
Waiting like vampires to suck our blood, drain our life force and turn us into walking zombies on a rampage to fulfill their demonic world vision,
As the daughters of Asase Yaa, nurturing and protecting the earth is our responsibility and obligation,
Even the fear of death should not stop us from completing our mission,
It is our birthright to claim ownership of all that is rightfully ours,
We know that the land, the sun, the water, the moon and the stars is our inheritance from the most primordial foremothers, from whose womb we ALL came-each of whom rule over natural elements-we must remember them, honor them and invoke them by name,
Everywhere we turn, there is another enemy taking advantage of our complete ignorance, naivety and buffoonery,
As many of us run away from our indigenous lands, they run right IN,
Making sure that they remind us of how the “land of plenty” is going to ensure that we gain an abundance of riches and financial prosperity!,
But why is it that when we gone they are moving in our home?,
Stealing our bauxite, mining our cobalt and uprooting sacred burial sites to build mansions to live in when they get old?,
And while we proudly proclaim “Canada ah my home now!! Mi luv it ere! Wha mi ah guh back home fa?”
Every non-Afrikan genetically recessive yurugu in north america, europe and asia has already made their plans to remove generations of Nubians from their ancestrally inherited indigenous lands in Afrika, the Caribbean and Central/South America,
It’s really not “all good” like we often fool ourselves into believing and there is absolutely no reason to “just relax”,
This is WAR in every sense of the word,
We, the daughters of Asase Yaa are being called forward to reclaim our indigenous lands and ensure that the ownership and inheritance of our homelands is returned to Nubian hearts and hands,
And our ancestors really don’t care about conscious lectures that produce no results, sorry ass excuses or emotionally charged debates,
What really matters is that we redevelop our indigenous communities into centers of commerce among Afrikan nations, return to living in true harmony with nature and remove all enemies from within our midst,
For Maat can never be restored in our nation until we rid ourselves of this living nightmare called “integration”,
It is integration that has us selling our soul and trading the wealth of Asase Yaa for this imaginary yellow brick road “paved” with yurugu’s priceless gold,
Interestingly enough, no one has found the yellow brick road yet!,
What we fail to remember is Dorothy is not “our beloved friend” leading us to “eternal paradise” in the west,
The Wizard of Oz is not real and neither is the North American “dream”,
So are we stuck in an illusion we ourselves have created as a means to survive?,
Living the legacy of Sankofa is the only way for us to truly thrive….
Written by: Kentake Malopenza
*No one is authorized to republish this poem, online or offline, without the authors’ permission*
Mekyea mo brothas and sistas!,
When I woke up this early morning and checked my email, i found a wonderful and heartwarming note of praise and appreciation for the work of Katiopa Watoto Shule (when i was still located in Montreal). Brotha Makaa Ngumo, who was Our volunteer driver for special events, asked me to post his article here and also sent his well wishes for much prosperity in our new mission to establish Katiopa Watoto Shule here in Toronto, Canada. Please read, share and comment!
Katiopa Watoto Shule is here to help fulfill the mission of Abibifahodie (Afrikan liberation) in unison with our devoted Afrikan family. Nation building starts with the family clan, and our children and (true) elders are the members of our family who have always been closely connected to the spiritual realm. On the one hand our children are newcomers into this physical plane, and on the other hand our elders are slowly on their journey to returning to the Egun (divine ancestors).
Both of them play very vital roles in maintaining balance, harmony, peace and equilibrium in our families and nation. As Afrikans who are reconstructing and reclaiming our ancestral way, we must Never mistreat our watoto (children) or our elders (or each other!) because there is a proverb in our tradition that says “Ashes fly back in the face of him (or her) who throws them”.
Reflect upon that proverb for a minute!! We must be mindful that our behaviour matches our words, especially to our children because if we mislead them, in the future, it will be they who will scorn, reject and dishonor us. A family that has lost the respect of its’ children and elders, is a family that is surely disintegrating and will soon destroy itself.
Our children are coming into this world with innocence, divinity and wisdom waay beyond what our yurugu infested minds can comprehend, and we must be very mindful of what examples we show them through our own behaviour.
The Afrikan wombman who strives to walk in the footsteps of Our sacred AsafOhemmas’ (warrior queens), will know and overstand that the GREATEST role she can play in the process of Abibifahodie is reclaiming her role as the 1st teacher of the nation.
This is NOT a title we claim for ourselves, it is a birthright that has been granted to Us by the Egun, Irunmole and Orisa themselves. WE are the physical vehicles thru which ALL Afrikan life was born, so naturally we will be the first that our watoto will look to for the divine example of what it means to live Maat.
I have reclaimed my birthright and i encourage the Afrikan family to assist me and my family on this journey. Support the work of Katiopa Watoto Shule as we strive to build institutions of social and spiritual empowerment for Our watoto.
LET THE EGUN BE PRAISED FOR BESTOWING SUCH GOOD FORTUNE UPON US AS THE FIRST PROTECTORS OF OUR WATOTO!
“Those who never protect the values of their Egun, their soul will Never rest peacefully”